For 30 years I have been helping people enjoy more secure, connected, fulfilling relationships and experience more authenticity, peace, aliveness and hope.
Psychotherapy can help you.
Here is where a therapist can be of help. A seasoned therapist can bring not only expertise, but also experience to the collaborative effort of shifting long-held patterns which may have once served you well but are now obstructing your efforts to live a happy and meaningful life.
Often people come to therapy because they have been unable to think or talk themselves out of their unhappiness. If you could rationalize your way out of your problems you wouldn’t need help.
Together we can understand the function of holding onto those patterns, find new ways of being in relationship to yourself, to the others in your life, and to your work so that you are getting more of what you need and want. You can also learn tools to manage the uncomfortable thoughts, feelings and behaviors that block you from proceeding down the path to more connection, vitality and authenticity.
- Are you experiencing unhappiness, conflict or a lack of intimacy in your relationship?
- Are you in distress because of a crisis, a loss or a major life transition?
- Are you feeling dissatisfied with your life, like you’re just going through the motions?
- Are you disconnected from your feelings or on the other hand do you sometimes feel that your feelings are running you?
- Do you have a hard time standing up for yourself at work or with family members or friends?
- Do you have difficulty making decisions?
- Are you still feeling the repercussions of a traumatic event or events that happened in the past?